Welcome to the information portal of the European Corrugated Board Industry. The European Federation of Corrugated Board Manufacturers (FEFCO) is a non-profit organisation representing the interests of the industry across Europe and addressing a wide range of issues, from technical topics to economical questions.
On 11th March 2015, at the ISTA event, Angelika Christ, Secretary General of FEFCO will give a speech on "...
- Around 42.3 billion m2 corrugated board produced every year almost enough to cover the area of Denmark
- More than 40% of corrugated packaging is used to package food products
- Corrugated packs and protects more than 75% of European goods
- 85 % of corrugated packaging is derived from recycled content
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- About 424 companies
- 705 plants
- 83 000 workforce