Code of conduct
We welcome your comments on this platform, in fact we actively encourage you to ask questions and contribute. Your comment will not appear immediately as we will read it first to see that it follows our code of conduct. If it does not we may choose not to publish it. Otherwise we will endevour to publish it as soon as possible. We would love for you to share our articles. But please, give us credit by giving us a shout-out and linking back to our site.
Please keep these rules in mind as you use this platform. Thanks for participating.
- Be respectful to others and do not write obscenities.
- Do not post content containing the same or similar messages multiple times.
- Don’t falsely claim to be or represent a person or organisation.
- Be short when referring to news articles from other sites, just add a few lines summarising the article and include a link to it.
- We encourage links to other informational web sites when relevant to the discussion, but links to commercial sites are generally not allowed unless relevant subject of a discussion.
- To protect your privacy we recommend not including your phone numbers, addresses, or any other private information on this platform.
All concerned with the compilation of the information take all reasonable care in producing these web pages, which we believe were accurate at the time of initial publication or last modification. However, information in this field changes rapidly and we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Welcome to this website which is owned and operated by FEFCO
The information on this website is intended for members of FEFCO and those interested in the corrugated board industry and packaging related information.
All concerned with the compilation of the information, including FEFCO staff, and members of our professional units, take all reasonable care in producing these web pages, which we believe are accurate at the time of initial publication or last modification. However, information in this field changes rapidly and FEFCO cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Copyright in this website belongs to FEFCO. FEFCO holds exclusive rights in respect of electronic publication and dissemination.
You may view, download, and print contents from the Site subject to the following conditions: (a) the content may be used solely for information purposes; and (b) the content may not be modified or altered in any way.
Information from this website may be downloaded and printed for off-line reading and use, stored electronically on disk, and multiple copies may be made for research or private study purposes, subject to the following conditions:
- (a) The material is not sold or hired for commercial gain,
- (b) FEFCO's name remains attached to any copies.
- (c) You may not republish, distribute, prepare derivative works, or otherwise use the content other than as explicitly permitted herein.
- (d) You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of FEFCO without the express written consent of FEFCO.
- (e) You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing FEFCO name without the express written consent of FEFCO.
- (f) You may not use any FEFCO logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission from FEFCO.
- need clarification of these terms,
- wish to use material outside the permissions above,
- wish to publish a conference paper, or
- want permission to publish a translation of a FEFCO publication
FEFCO - European Federation of Corrugated Board Manufacturers
Avenue Louise 250
B - 1050 Brussels
Tel.: +32 2 646 4070
Fax: +32 2 646 64 60