FEFCO Testing methods
CFQ (Common Footprint Quality) Standard - Testing Method n° 56
Please click on Testing method n°56
The FEFCO Recommendations
The FEFCO Recommendations are supplementary to the internationally recognised FEFCO Testing methods. The latter will continue to be developed for testing corrugated board products.
- FEFCO recommendation 101: Procedure for determining the internal dimensions of the flap type or one piece corrugated board cases.
- FEFCO recommendation 102: Determination of the take-up factor of the fluting paper
- FEFCO recommendation 104: Procedure for the determination of the angle of slip for corrugated board.
- FEFCO recommendation 105: Guidelines for the introduction and use of the SI System in the corrugated board industry.
- FEFCO recommendation 107: Calculation of the critical difference between measurements from repeatability and from reproducibility along ISO 5725
- FEFCO recommendation 110: The Warp Factor of Measurement