Becoming a sponsor of this event will ensure that your information is placed at the forefront and will help your company to improve its visibility throughout the 3 days of the Technical Seminar.
Sponsors have the ability to communicate their messages and increase brand recognition by supporting this event. FEFCO expects a large attendance from the leading companies within the industry. With 3000 m2 of exhibition space and more than 800 delegates expected, a must attend conference and networking events, sponsors will receive prominent recognition for their support of the FEFCO Technical Seminar.
The FEFCO Technical Seminar is one of the best platforms to promote your technical solutions. A wide variety of promotional packages is available, each of which provides an effective way to target your message towards decision-makers
The benefits below are part of the sponsorship packages described in this document:
- An improved general visibility throughout the event
- Opportunity to display or distribute promotional materials
- Acknowledgement in FEFCO publications
- Acknowledgement on the FEFCO Technical Seminar website
- Acknowledgement in the conference online proceedings
- Networking opportunities and possibility to meet key-decision makers of the industry.
Key facts and Figures - Technical Seminar 2013 in Copenhagen
- 3000 sqm exhibition area
- Around 100 stands
- More than 65 exhibiting companies
- 800 delegates including visitors and guests
- 36 countries
- About 60 spotlight presentations
New this year!
In order to attract a maximum number of participants to the Exhibition area and increase the traffic around the stands; this year, the main room which will be used for both the Spotlights Sessions and the Conference Presentations will be located in the main Exhibition Hall.
A wide variety of promotional packages will be available, each of which provides an effective way to target your message towards key decision-makers.
Do you want to increase the visibility of your company during this event? Should you have any specific request, please don’t hesitate to ask!
As in 2013, FEFCO will offer sponsorship packages as well as a la carte options.
Price does not include VAT - only Belgium companies wil be charged for VAT
- Gold Box Package: 12 000 € (excl. VAT) No more available
- Silver Box Package: 8 000 € (excl. VAT) No more available
- Bronze Box Package: 5 000 € (excl. VAT)
A la Carte Options
A. Display near the FEFCO registration desk - Maximum 2 companies - 1 option left
In accordance with safety rules of CCIB
B. Large Selection of Indoor and Outdoor signage - upon request
Text and logo to be provided to CCIB whenever requested – Production costs depending on the size and location. Hanging, rigging or installation at the charge of the sponsors
|Starting from 1000 €|
C. Lanyards for badges – (with double trigger clips) - Examples available at FEFCO
No more available
D. One give-away for distribution - maximum 3 companies - 1 option left
The give-away will have to be approved by FEFCO. Promotional material will have to be handed-out or displayed by the sponsor in the conference room or on the exhibition floor.
E. Floor Stickers in the registration Hall - only 1 company -
Text and logo to be provided to CCIB whenever requested Production costs and installation at the charge of the sponsor.
|No more available|
F. Your logo and additional information in the Event Mobile Application
Exhibitors list Technical details to be provide at a later stage
|G. Possible new mobile event opportunities||To be announced later|
|H. Tailor-made Sponsorship||To be Discussed with FEFCO|
- Sponsor must be a member of FEFCO
- For Gold, Silver and Bronze package – sponsor must be an exhibitor
- The Sponsor is responsible for providing promotional items and is responsible for the distribution, display and installation of all sponsorship materials.
- Installation of banners, displays or roll-ups to be installed and / or supervised by the sponsor.
Booking Form - Sponsorship
To discuss sponsorship opportunities that can be tailored to fit your marketing objectives, please contact:
Nathalie Schneegans - FEFCO Communications D irector - Tel: +32 2 650 08 32 - Email: email@example.com