Member or not? Take a look at the BENEFITS!
Informing, networking, taking influence: You want to be in the middle of it? You want to exchange technical information with your suppliers? You want to meet Manufacturers from other countries? You want to know what is going on in Brussels at EU-level in the field of Corrugated Packaging? You want to comment on legislation?
If your answer is yes then you are right in taking the decision for a membership. Depending on where you work and the specific field of your operation, there are different forms of membership (see FEFCO Membership categories hereunder);
Some more concrete reasons for joining:
- FEFCO informs you about all specific industry issues: technical, economic, legislative and all related matters;
- FEFCO holds regularly two European major events. You can attend the bi-annual Technical Seminar that is unique in the corrugated industry as well as the bi-annual Summit; each brings together hundreds of delegates from throughout the world for workshops, general sessions and social happenings. These events offer you an opportunity of networking, learning from industry experts and peers and exchanging technical information with manufacturers and suppliers of corrugated board;
- FEFCO will invite to other events which serve for networking as well;
- FEFCO provides you with answers and guidance for technical questions, health, safety and packaging-related issues;
- FEFCO’s publications such as brochures, press information, business reports and other news to keep you and your staff current with the market trends and the industry advances.
- FEFCO works with other industry organisations to monitor the wide array of the European authorities and national governmental, environmental and legislative issues that can clearly impact your business;
- FEFCO promotes the unique advantages of the corrugated board industry. We have launched a platform solely dedicated to this purpose that you could visit at: www.corrugated-ofcourse.eu/;
- FEFCO offers you valuable statistics and forecasts; some of these are public and can be viewed in the statistics page . As a member, you get more;
- FEFCO represents you in other sectors' events, and coordinates activities focused on corrugated matters that cannot be dealt with by individual companies or groups;
- FEFCO gives you the opportunity to be part of special Committees to set up industry standards, codes and guidelines and/or work together towards the development of the industry as a whole;
- FEFCO’s sympathising membership enables you to present spotlight sessions during the Technical Seminar if you have an interesting innovation, a new product or service. Spotlights consist of short presentations of the latest technological innovations by suppliers. These usually meet great interest amongst the delegates, providing you with the opportunity of generating additional business.
For questions, please send an email to Houriet Lefebvre at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to become a FEFCO Member?
Welcome to FEFCO's Membership section. We strive to provide our members excellent service and information whenever possible.
How to become a FEFCO member?
We invite you to join FEFCO if you qualify for one of the following membership categories.
FEFCO Membership Categories
1. National Associations
Active members are limited to professional associations or recognised group of corrugated board manufacturers of European countries that have a legal personality.
For more about the Active Members rights and duties, please contact FEFCO Secretariat.
FEFCO National Associations list
2. Sympathiser Member
Sympathising members are natural and/or legal persons whose activities are of clear interest to the corrugated such as suppliers of material, machinery, equipment, supplies and/or services to the corrugated industry;
Sympathiser Membership Application Form
As from 1st January 2016, the sympathiser membership fee will be 3000 EUR.
3. Corresponding Member
Corresponding members are natural persons, companies or legal persons in the corrugated board industry performing their activities in Europe. There are two categories of Corresponding members:
a) Category “A”: belong to a country which does not have a professional association or other recognised association
b) Category “B”: belong to a country whose professional association is not an active member of the association;
Applications to join the association must be addressed in writing to the President of FEFCO at the organisation Secretariat:
Address: FEFCO - 250 Avenue Louise, 1050 Brussels - Belgium
Tel.: +32 2 646 40 70
Fax: +32 2 646 64 60
- Any member can resign by registered letter addressed to the association, with a term of at least six months’ notice. The contribution due for the current and the previous years’ remain payable irrespective of the resignation time.
- Members who fail to meet their obligations vis-à-vis the Federation may be excluded from FEFCO. Their contributions covering the current and previous years remain due.
For additional information, please send an email to Leila Houari at email@example.com