Warning regarding false hotel agencies!
Some (existing and fake) agencies may contact you to offer hotel reservation services in Athens at outstanding low conditions. Due to the timely proximity to FEFCO Summit 2024 you may think that these companies are official Partners of FEFCO but they are NOT.
All reservations should be made directly via the hotel's link below.
Caution: The first deadline to release the unsold rooms is 31 January 2024. After this date, rooms will be subject to availability and rates raise.
Although there are other hotels in the nearby, we recommend that you book your accommodation promptly to secure a room at a good rate.
Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso is a luxurious resort on the Athenian Riviera, near Athens. Known for its sober luxury and relaxation, the property combines timeless elegance with modern amenities. With stunning views of the Saronic Gulf, the resort is celebrated for its world-class thalassotherapy Center, offering rejuvenating treatments and therapies. Accommodations reflect luxury and comfort, featuring tasteful designs and private balconies with sea views. The resort also boasts diverse dining options, including the Mythos by Divani restaurant. Recreation facilities, such as outdoor pools, a private beach, and a well-equipped fitness center, cater to guests seeking entertainment and wellness. Overall, Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso is a premier destination for a memorable and indulgent stay along the Athenian coast.
Single Superior Room € 320,-
Double Superior Room € 340,-
Single Executive Room € 400.-
Double Executive Room € 420,-
This rate is per room and per night including VAT and municipality taxes, service changes, breakfast and WIFI.
Resilience tax for climate change of 10€ per is to be added to the daily rate.
Enter your stay dates between 13-19 May 2024 (checkout 20 May)
Check-in time 15:00 hrs and Check-out time 11:00 hrs
If you would like to extend your stay beyond the above dates or have questions, please contact the hotel at email@example.com and refer to "FEFCO Summit".
• A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation.
• 10 days prior to your arrival, 100% of the total reservation amount will be charged to your credit card.
• For safety reasons, the credit card used and its owner, must be present upon check-in.
• Upon arrival your credit/debit card will also be pre-authorized for any incidental expenses during your stay.y.
Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the reservations that are published within the booking link before agreeing on them.
• No free cancellation is allowed for this rate, special conditions apply.
• Any room cancellation till 90 days before arrival will be charged with one night cancellation penalty.
• Any room cancellation till 30 days before arrival will be charged with two-night cancellation penalty.
• Any room cancellation till 11 days before arrival will be charged with three-night cancellation penalty.
• Any room cancellation less than 10 days before arrival or no show will be charged at full amount for the full duration of the agreed stay,
• In case of earlier departure, guest will be charged according to the initial request and not the actual stay.
• The reservation link allows only individual bookings
• Reservations must be booked with an individual name and Credit Card
• Reservations with invalid/declined credit cards will be cancelled / declined.
• No-shows will be charged in full
• A first-night non-refundable deposit will be charged upon reservation
• Name change is possible only by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and up to 10 days prior to arrival.
• Dates changes or additional nights may be done via the confirmation number that each guest will receive upon original reservation.
For group bookings (10 rooms or more) please contact the hotel at email@example.com. Group rates are the same as individual booking rates.
For your questions, please contact Mrs. Argyro Pagoni at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that FEFCO cannot guarantee that the rates obtained are the lowest. You may find cheaper on the internet.
As participant to the Summit, participants are responsible for their own accommodation; FEFCO cannot make bookings or cancellations on behalf of its events participants.