E-commerce got a boost during the Covid period and even post-Covid, it is growing by double digits.
Manufacturing paper-based packaging for E-commerce is giving specific opportunities and challenges for the corrugated industry.
The FEFCO Operations and Innovation Committee (OIC) is organizing a one-day workshop to go in-depth on the impact of E-commerce on our processes, technology, and logistics.
Items that will be treated:
• Economical impact of E-commerce on corrugated
• Impact on product mix and design
• Legal impact (void, re-use, recycle, …)
• Impact on board compositions and testing procedures
• Manufacturing E-commerce boxes on corrugators (fanfold, tape applicators, …)
• Manufacturing E-commerce boxes in converting (taping on folder gluers, digital print, inside/outside printing, …)
• Specific processes (Right Size Box machinery, Box on Demand, Track and Tracing, ….).
Unique fee: 395€/person
Click here to register.
Only FEFCO members with no outstanding payments may register for our events
- Payment by bank transfer is possible only for groups with 10 or more participants from the same entity
- You can pay via Ingenico secure payments platform with Master, Visa, or American Express credit cards
- Another option is to pay via Paypal, with your preferred method of payment
- Payment via Ingenico for the same order (one or more participants) is possible with one or several credit cards
- The registration confirmation is sent after the payment approval
Only justified cancellations submitted online or in writing to email@example.com will be considered.
- No refund for no-shows and cancellations received after 15 August.
- The substitution of a colleague is possible at no extra cost provided that the request is submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not change the invoice following a replacement.
FEFCO offers you the possibility to increase the visibility of your company during this event.
Interested? Download the Sponsorship brochure and the Sponsorship application form.
Prices are VAT exclusive - only Belgium companies will be charged for VAT.
For your questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Venue & Hotel
Comfort room: 129€ (including breakfast)
Superior room: 153€ (including breakfast)
A description of the offered room categories is available here
N.B. Rooms are subject to availability. The above rates are valid until 10 September 2022, then subject to daily change.
How to book a room?
|10:00 - 10:05||Welcome address|
|Eleni Despotou, FEFCO Director General|
|10:05 - 10:20||Challengers & trend setters – how is eCommerce shaping the future of the European corrugated industry?|
|Neil Osment, NOA PRISM|
|10:20 - 10:35||E-commerce: Legal environment, retail expectations, and corrugated|
|Nick Dornheim, EuroCommerce|
|10:35 - 10:50||E-commerce: Impact on corrugated product mix and design|
|Roy Folden, IP|
|10:50 - 11:10||The role of research in the development of packaging for e-commerce|
|Astrid Odeberg Glasenapp, RISE|
|11:10 - 11:25||Corrugator: fanfold production|
|Johan Oude Wesselink, Universal|
|11:25- 11:45||Fanfold and Right size box production|
|Andre Warth, CMC|
|11:45 - 12:10||Q&A|
|12:10 - 13:40||Lunch break|
|13:40 - 13:55||Tape application on corrugator|
|Wolf Dietrich, MUK|
|13:55 - 14:20||Specialty folder gluers|
|Oliver Weinmann, Bahmüller & Enpro|
|14:20 - 14:35||E-commerce box production on stand-alone tape applicators|
|Adam Pietrasik, Versor|
|14:35 - 14:50||Tape and adhesives - alternative solutions|
|Jonathan Manterfield, HB Fuller|
|14:50 - 15:25||Coffee break|
|15:25 - 15:40||E-commerce applications in box demand|
|Giuseppe Prioriello, Packly|
|15:40 - 15:55||Machine developments in box demand|
|Jon Walker, Kolbus|
|15:55 - 16:10||Inside / Outside printing|
|Javier Quesada, Kento|
|16:10 - 16:30||E-Commerce fueling digital printing|
|Anja Wesser, Thimm|
|16:30 - 16:55||Q&A|
|16:55 - 17:00||Closing remarks|
|Marc Van Damme, FEFCO OIC Chairman|
|17:00||End of workshop|